- National Level Art & Craft Institution promotes art and artists and today around 53000 art lovers have had the opportunity to learn handicrafts and its various methods.
- Coordinate – Art & Craft Diploma Course, Gujarat Vidhyapith, Gujarat.
- Syllabus Designing, Art & Craft Diploma Course,
- Concept Designer of Art Teachers training workshop, Art Master Workshop, Handicraft master workshop
- Organize Workshops for widows, physically challenged children
- Conceptual Product Development / Corporate gift / Specialized Memento & Trophy
- Product Development Program – Leather / Rexin / Paper (Varadan Trust – Dahod) (Year 2005-06)
- Product Designing Program – Utility Products From Fabric / Leather /Rexin (Varadan Trust – Dahod)
- Six Month Training Program – Leather & Buff Leather Utility Product Development – 50 Artisans
- Specialized Training in Home-science College – Gujarat University, North-Gujarat University, Bhavanagar University, Shurastra University, Kattch University, South Gujarat (Narmad) university.
- Bamboo Art, Block Printing, Wood Carving Project - The Gujarat State Handloom & handicrafts Development Corporation Ltd.(Tribal Skill Up gradation Program)
- Tie & Dye Design Development & Product Development 6 months Project at Anjar with NIFT & Gurjari – 2006
- Tie & Dye Design Development & Product Development 1 months Project at Limadi with NIFT - 2007
- Specialized Training Programs on tie & Dye, Batik, Block Printing ,Screen Printing & textile Printing (NIFT -Gandhinagar, Bombay & Polytechnic College)
- Trained 42,000 Students within 10 years working with 28 National Level NGOs, 314 Colleges, 826 Schools, 32 Ladies Clubs, 144 State Level NGOs, 18 ITI’s and 2200 Local Level Programs.
- Work with Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation – Nirantar Shikshan Kendra, AMC, Ahmedabad at 128 Nodal centers. (Promoting Craft Activity & Self Employment in Craft Production Centre)
- 6 Mega Exhibitions (City Level / District Level / State level / National Level)
- 3 Concept Stall Designing (National Level)
- National Event – 26th Jan.2007 & 2008 Tableau making for NCC- Represent Gujarat In National Pared
- National Event – India Corner – 2008 & 2009 at Delhi Represent Gujarat Culture & Festival with Industrial Growth